Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Touch Of Fall

I love my home & so enjoy decorating it for the different seasons. One of my favorite to decorate for is Fall. All the wonderful colors and scents that lend a hint that cooler temperatures are finally on the way. To me, it also signals time for lighting up the oven and baking...be it cookies, cakes, casseroles, breads or what have you...there is no better time to get in the kitchen & create something wonderful than when there is a chill in the air and you can see the leaves falling outside the window. Welcome once again my dear old friend, Fall!
 My little Scarecrow lady that used to grace my yard until the weather wore her out. But just because she has a few battle scars from life, I wasn't about to throw her out. Nope, instead I found a nice place inside on my front fireplace hearth for.
 "Happy Fall Y'all"
 
My tin man scarecrow that holds a tea light in the back. Pretty when lit up.

 
My metal beaded pumpkin. It's beautiful at night with a tea light lit inside it.
 
The dining room tablescape...Sometimes the best decorations are the simple ones.

Just a little something to decorate my new cast iron pot stand.
 
The family room fireplace hearth.

 
A basket of bounty
 Need I say more...
 Even the entertainment center has it's own Fall touches.
Bead encrusted pumpkin....no Fall season is complete in my home without this piece gracing the end table.
One of my favorite candle holders for Fall. Would you believe it came from the dollar store!?! Yep, they have some great treasures to be found if you look hard enough.

1 comment:

Blessed Beyond said...

looks too cute!!!! Love all the fall touches.