Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wash Day Can't Come Soon Enough


At the end of July our washing machine went out. Of course it happened during a wash load. So hand wringing bath towels was not a pleasant experience. Well, after a few trips to my parents house to wash or to the laundry mat...my Dad thought it was high time to get a new machine. So we went to Home Depot and they had a sale going for 10% off certain appliances. We picked out the Maytag 4.3 Cu. Ft. Bravos X™ High Efficiency Washer. I have to admit, I'm looking forward to Saturday when they deliver it so I can try it out. Go figure....I'm actually excited to do laundry. Obviously it doesn't take much to tickle my fancy. *grin*

2 comments:

Lara said...

I completely understand! :) I have been nursing my washer and dryer for the past 6 months. My dryer doesn't want to dry, and it's been cleaned out and everything. Can't tell if it's really the dryer or if the washer is just not spinning the clothes out enough. (Did I mention these are only 2 1/2 years old???) DH has promised some new ones for me, but we are hanging back for a little bit. In the meantime, I am happily using my clothes line the majority of the time and doing smaller loads.

We had our garbage disposal go out this week. What a mess. And stinky too. lol

Enjoy your new washer!

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

Sorry your old washer died ... BUT Congratulations on the new one .. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
Mrs.B