Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Changing Seasons

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos

Nothing in life ever stays the same. Change is all around us...it could be something as simple as a change of the quilt on your bed, a change of hairstyle to the change of loosing a dear family member. There has been alot of change that has taken place in the life of our family, which is why I felt led to change my blog up to reflect this. Although we know that our dear sweet Meemaw is rejoicing in Heaven holding her precious Baba, there is still a sense of emptiness here in our life. There will no longer be any spur of the moment stops to visit with her. The sound of her voice is now a sound in my heart that I will treasure always. Hearing her say, "let me get my purse" means nothing to anyone else, but to our family....it is the epitome of times shared with our family matriarch. It's the little things and the big things that you take for granted over the years that become treasured jewels to your heart.

Regardless of what change you are experiencing in your own life right now, I want you to remember that life is a constantly changing journey. No matter how good, bad or indifferent the change is that comes your way, you have the choice to either sink back and hide beneath the covers in a darkened room or you can embrace it and enjoy exploring what each new day can bring. Regardless of the journey, always remember to take time to treasure the discoveries you make along the way.

2 comments:

Farming On Faith said...

Oh yes Mrs M~
I just hate change but I have to remind myself to pull up my big girl pants often.

I am so sorry about the loss in your family. I can imagine that she is kicking up her heels on streets of gold this morning.

I am praying for your dear family this morning for a time of healing!

Have a blessed Autumn's day!

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

Please know we pray for your familiy's comfort and peace during this time of grieving.

Mrs.B