Friday, September 24, 2010

Sharing My Secret....I Have A New Love In My Life

Yes, I have a secret to share with you, my dear readers. I am admitting it, I have a new love in my life. My sister first introduced me and now I am head over heels in love. Ok, it's time to share who it is.....


This store is so great! I made my first purchase from them yesterday and I can honestly say, I will definitely be going back. I love how everything in the store is laid out in color groups. They have some beautiful clothes. They also have a bucket load of accessories....hand bags, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, sunglasses, shoes, decorative wine glasses, cosmetic accessories and much more. I came home with 2 blouses, a necklace and a pair of earrings. What really struck me was the price. Things really are reasonable there. I am so in love with Charming Charlie.

1 comment:

Conny said...

OH WOW - me too, me too! I met Charlie a week or so ago:
http://thehutchhaus.blogspot.com/2010/09/charming.html