Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How Corporate Stole CHRISTmas ... Part 2


(Decorations in hiding from the Corporate Grinch)
It's 8:23am and I have placed my call to the Ryan's corporation to get some answers. What did I hear...the same recording telling me to leave a message. I did and still plan to call often this morning to reach someone. I emailed them last night, but have not heard a reply yet. I will leave no CHRISTmas tree unturned until I get some answers.

Also, for those that need the location of this particular restaurant...feel free to email me directly and I will be happy to provide the information.

**Update: it's 10:49am my time. I have called numerous times only to be sent straight to voice mail. I was able to get a hold of the switchboard person who transferred me to a manager's extension...but again only got voice mail. I spoke with the switchboard person a bit later and she was very crass about the nature of my call and told me, "we are a large corporation and I guess you don't understand that we are too busy to take every call. You'll just have to try again." I understand they are busy but her condescending, rude behavior was very unprofessional and uncalled for. Maybe I am just blanketing the situation, but with attitudes like this in the "corporate" office, I guess I'm not surprised by their removal of CHRISTmas from the restaurant locations. I have no intention of letting this rest until I get some answers.

No comments: