Saturday, December 14, 2013

Oh Happy Day....Birthday That Is

A moment in history....
--1971 (Dec) my Mother gave birth to her 2nd daughter. She gave & still gives to my life everything she can.

--1971 (Dec) my Dad held & cared for his only biological daughter (though he sees my sister as his own) He gave & still gives to my life all that he can.

--1983 (Summer) I accepted into my heart my FATHER, Who gave me true life. HE gave & still gives to my life exceedingly above & beyond all I can ever think of.

So today...my birthday, I celebrate my Mom, my Dad and my Heavenly FATHER, for if it weren't for them...I don't know where I'd be.


The day started with taking Dixie Lee to see Santa Paws. 
 
I had a coupon for a free bundtlet from "Nothing Bundt Cakes" so while there to pick it up, we decided to get a dozen bundtini's so we could slowly try one of each of their 10 flavors.

We had a good day just hanging around and then finally stopped off at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was certainly a happy birthday. One of the best ones I have had in many years. 

2 comments:

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

OH NO!
I can't believe I've been away from blog reading and missed your birthday ... :(
Happy Belated Birthday!
I also pray you and yours enjoy a blessed Christmas.

Mrs.B

Keeper of the Home said...

Thank you Mrs. B! May you and your family experience all the blessings and wonders of this special season.