Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Autumn

It's officially the first day of Fall! Yippee! I am so in love with the Autumn season. It's my favorite time of the year. The colors, sights and scents of the season just evoke a feeling that nothing else can compare to.
  
Using coupons & my Target Cartwheel app, I got these at next to nothing. The "Fall Hayride" I wasn't sure if I'd like, but I got one anyway. Let me tell you, the aroma of it wafts through the room & it's not even lit up! It's scent is reminiscent of a crackling fireplace yet woody like an evergreen, still yet it has a hint of crispness like that of a cool Autumn evening.
There's just something about cooler weather that makes you enjoy your time in the kitchen. Just a start to my dinner plans.
Fall just wouldn't be Fall without picking up a new Gooseberry Patch book.

No comments: