Thursday, May 2, 2013

Just A Thought....

So much has taken place the last month or so....I can see GOD'S hand all over it. Sometimes things happen that Satan means for bad, but GOD uses for HIS glory. This is evident in a multitude of areas not just in my life but in that of some close friends & family around me. Why is it though that there are others who see the goodness yet act as if they are jealous & can't say a nice word? Why do they relish in the trying times others face but when breakthrough occurs they back bite & deject? I don't want to see anyone have to face hard times or struggle, but when GOD gives them the victory, I will surely rejoice with them. I know a lot of folks talk about karma & say that what comes around goes around, but I like to think, if they had a little more JESUS and a good washing in the Holy Ghost then they too could be experiencing the blessings of the LORD in their life. I'm just saying...

No comments: