Monday, July 23, 2012

A Day Of Fun At Whole Foods Market

 Welcome to Whole Foods Market
 Fragrant beauties from the floral department
 Love the bulk aisle...so many great goodies
 Another view of the floral department at the end of the canned good aisle...
 Yummy snack aisle...
 Beauty supplies anyone...
 It was close to lunchtime so this was definitely a section I had to peruse...
 Yum!!
 Breads of all kind...My downfall....
 Sweet treats...
 Doesn't this make you hungry for salad...
 More great salad fixings....
 If you know me....this is the section I can't pass up 
without buying something....yes, I take after my Daddy...
we love our cheese!
 Fresh meats....so pretty
Chicken Satay with Moroccan seasoning, 
Chicken Satay with Thai Curry seasoning....
that's what's for dinner tonight!
Beef Satay with garlic & pepper, 
Beef Satay with Mediterranean seasoning...
I couldn't pass picking a few of these up...
 Nothing better than beautiful fresh produce...
 Fresh seafood market....
 Lilac scented goat milk soap...smells so heavenly
 Better than your average Fig Newtons...

No comments: