Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Music From Within



"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you when you've forgotten the words." - Wanda Brunstetter (Lydia's Charm)

Life's events have a way of removing from our hearts the song that once lived there. Sometimes that song is replaced by yet another joyous tune and sometimes it can be replaced with darkness and clamour. It is never our intent to loose the words or the melody of that which made us smile on the inside. In reality, our song never truly leaves us, it simply lies dormant waiting to be rediscovered once again.

When I have felt as if I would never again remember the words to my song, I have been so blessed to have my dearest and closest friend help bring it back to my heart...the only thing different is each time I hear my song I find that the lyrics have changed slightly. Each time it sounds even better than the last. Thank YOU Father for giving me my precious new song.

Psalms 40:3 "And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD."

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Love this post my sweet friend!

Love & Prayers,
Ronda