Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Random Thoughts


It's been one of those days....I have been plagued by sinus/allergy issues for the past 10 days now. I am so sick and tired of the coughing, sneezing, irritated throat, itchy/watery eyes, nasal pressure & clogging. No matter what I take it seems to only help for about an hour or two and then it's back in full force. We are in such dire need of rain in our area to help blow this junk out of the air. But until that happens, sinus/allergy suffers in the area just have to sit back and watch the pollen in the air blow by and irritate the heck out of us. It's bad enough for me to walk out to my vehicle and suffer the attacks but my poor dog will soon be lost in the growing grass if I don't get out there and mow soon. I just dread doing it because I don't know how long I can last out there. But alas it's not going to get cut on it's own....so I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get to it. *Sigh*


I 've been watching a lot of HGTV so I can at least enjoy the great out doors...even if it's from the great indoors. Unfortunately, this has gotten me in the mood to want to redecorate and paint my own home. So here I sit pondering wainscoting, landscaping, paint schemes and more. You name it, I've thought about it. But then I turn the t.v. off and take a second glance around me and realize I love my home the way it is. So one day....yes one day I will take a room at a time and do a little home make over. For now it looks like the only make over I'm going to do is the laundry room. It's that time again...time to wash and fold the clothes. Yes, another 4 more loads and the laundry room will look like a million bucks...without all the extra dirty stuff needed to be tended to.

No comments: