Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Saving Money

Last night I decided to revamp my coupon binder. The one I had for the past 3 years was on the verge of falling apart due to all it's use.

My dividers were still in tact so all I had to do was cull through and remove any expired coupons. Thankfully I kept on top of it so there were just a few that needed to be discarded. I still have my utility pouch in the front of the new binder to hold things like my shopping notepad, pens, pencils, calculator & coupon cutter.

I went through my current coupon circulars and clipped out a ton of savings. Now everything is back in it's place and looks fresh and new. Tonight I'll be making my menu plan and inventory of the pantry so I know what I need come shopping day. With the soaring prices of fuel that are affecting everything from our daily commute to the cost of groceries, stock pililng is definitely on my list of things to do. I admit, the past few months I haven't focused on that, but now it's definitely on the game plan.

1 comment:

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

I like it ... so neat, streamlined and organized.
Mrs.B