Sunday, September 5, 2010

Straight To The Point


It never ceases to amaze me at how insensitive and selfish some people can be. How on earth can people be so heartless!?! It really goes to show....in an emergency, crisis or time of loss, some people still can't put their selfishness aside to think of others. No instead they show their true colors and self. Everything is about the "show" with some and it is way past getting old.

I read a fortune cookie the other day that said, "A closed mouth gathers no feet." It's time some people pull their head out of their backside and think before they act or say something.

7 comments:

Ronda said...

Oh my sister do I know what your talking about. I have been there.
Whatever has happened, I will be praying for yall.

Love Ya Sister,
Love & Prayers,
Ronda

Cranky G. said...

Hoo boy! Truer words were never spoken! Why, oh why do people have to pick your saddest time to act up?

There is no explaining some folks, sad to say. They have to live in their own hurtful worlds... your friends here all love you dearly, Mrs. M!

Linda said...

Manners and morals are severely lacking in so many this days. I am so sorry nice people get hurt. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Farming On Faith said...

I said a prayer for you this morning. I prayed that God would some sweet peace, love and joy to you this morning. It seems at times that when it rains~it pours.
Shake it off for your sake. You have been through much lately! You deserve to do something for "YOU" today!
This too shall pass~ I am thinking of you!
Blessings~
Carrie

Keeper of the Home said...

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They are greatly appreciated.

~Mrs. M

Anonymous said...

I've been visiting your blog off and on, but this is the first time that I have made a comment.

Well, after reading your post about "jerks," it sounds as if you have a recent encounter with this unkind gester. It never ceases to amaze me why people remain unkind or unthoughtful, regardless of the circumstances.

At any rate, I hope that you are in better spirits now, for the tone of your post sounded quite unhappy.

Blessings to you.

-Lady Rose

Mrs Happy Homemaker said...

I completely agree!! I don't know what you're going through - but I have been in situations where I have felt the exact same way!

Blessings your way!!