Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Beauty of Fall


(Click image for source)

So, they say tomorrow is the first day of Fall....what have you done to help usher in the new season? A few weeks ago I went by the Dollar Store and picked up some pretty decorative fall candles to set out. They are so beautifully decorated in the Autumn colors. And of course the scents remind you of freshly baked goods wafting through the house. I also picked up a set of nesting baskets with fall like liners in them to use in organizing my desk. At least it can look festive when I sit down at my desk and write out bills & such. *grin* Happy Fall everyone!

1 comment:

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

I love your new background AND the new name you've selected for your blog!!!

Thanks for "stopping by" today, it is always a pleasure to see a comment from you.

Mrs.B