Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Frugal Mother's Day Gifts


We all know that Mother's Day is this weekend, and if the mass marketers have their way, we will be out spending money we don't need to spend on items that may or may not be of real use to the recipient. So instead of buying I am making this Mother's Day. I pulled out my fabric stash, and went to town.


I can't totally reveal the finished projects as Mother's Day is not here yet, and in case someone takes a peek at my blog before then , they won't know what it is they are getting. I love it when I can "shop at home" first and see what treasure I can come up with when I need a gift.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh, what fun Mrs. M.! :D Love the fabric choices you are working with. :) Can't wait to see what it is...maybe I'll have to borrow the idea for next ;year. ;)

God Bless!
~Miss Rachel~