Monday, October 19, 2009

Free Sandwich at Jack-In-The-Box On Tuesday 10-20-09



Tomorrow, Tuesday 10-20-2009, you can get a FREE sandwich at Jack-in-the-Box. Here's the letter from Jack himself...
Dudes and Dudettes,

So I've recently been into things that are grilled. Not like rappers' teeth or anything. My new Grilled Sandwiches. There's the Grilled Turkey Bacon Cheddar with roasted turkey, cheddar cheese and bacon, and the Grilled Deli Trio, with salami, sliced ham, roasted turkey, provolone cheese and pickles. Both served on toasted artisan bread. I can't decide which one I like better. I'd imagine that'd be like having to choose which of your fraternal twins you like better. Except in that case, one is usually evil.

But back to the sandwiches. I've decided to give them away for free on Tuesday, October 20th with the purchase of a large drink. One sandwich per person though. So choose wisely.

- Jack
Please note this is for selected areas only. Unfortunately our area doesn't honor this, which makes you wonder why J-I-T-B sent the mass email out to everyone. I shall contact them and see what they say.

1 comment:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

We don't even HAVE a Jack-in-the-Box around here! Now, if it were a free Jet's Pizza....I'd be right on it!!!