Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday 5-4-09


(Hosted by Sandra)

On my bedside table:
eyeglass case, alarm clock, Summer in the
Country cookbook & Woman's Day magazine

On my TV:
X-Men: The Last Stand
(I'm posting this on Sunday night mind you so Hubby
has control of the remote)


On the menu for tonight:
Not sure yet, possibly pork

On my To Do List:
re-organize & inventory the freezers,
call and see if Hubby's watch repair is ready,
clean house

New Recipe I tried last week:
Sage Buter Stuffed Chicken Breasts

In the craft basket:
a multitude of ideas

Looking forward to:
menu planning, staying home today,
seeing Hubby when he gets home from work
tonight,

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Hubby's quick & easy kitchen tip

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Anne Marie's "The Summer House" at Na-Da Farm Life

Favorite photo from last week:

View of our garden from one of the windows
over the kitchen sink

Lesson learned the past few days:
Some people are just so entangled with self induced
drama that they have lost touch with what it's like to
live a 'normal' life

On my Prayer List:
Hubby, our marriage, our Church, our neighbor,
our Church & Pastors, our President, our County, our
children and our grandchildren (we know GOD will give us
children so I am believing and praying in advance for
our family,)

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Matthew 7: 15-16a "Beware of false prophets, which come
to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits."


9 comments:

Jen said...

I love that picture. I am so looking forward to getting ours planted soon. Have a great week.

The Raggedy Girl said...

Happy Homemaker Monday!

I am on freezer duty this week too. I loved reading your list, very nice.

The Raggedy Girl

Anonymous said...

Just a quick hello, and I loke your verse selected.

Kari said...

I enjoyed reading your list. Especially your lesson learned - people entangled with self induced drama, I know what you mean. When will we let go and let God?!

Sarah said...

Loved your list and picture - everything is so green! Do you have to deal with rabbits and deer like I do? The deer have started to eat the rhubarb even!

Have a great day!

Sandra said...

Your lesson learned is SO SO true.

I enjoyed your list today :)

A Joyful Chaos said...

I enjoyed your list! Your garden looks to be off to a good start!

Bonnie said...

What a great view from your kitchen window !

Keeper of the Home said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments.