Sunday, May 3, 2009

From The Reading Room


If you have spent anytime on my blog or know me personally, you know I have a deep love for the Hebrew language, and for GOD'S chosen people...the Jews. This past week I was blessed to be able to pick up a few resources that I am so looking forward to studying.

Here's what I was able to add to my reading/study library...
"The Meals That Heal: Enjoying Intimate Daily Communion with GOD" by Perry Stone

"Breaking The Code Of The Feasts: Discover Future Prophetic Events In The Feasts & Special Celebrations of Isreal!" by Perry Stone

"Breaking The Jewish Code: 12 Secrets That Will Transform Your Life, Family, Health & Finances" by Perry Stone
I have already begun reading "Breaking The Jewish Code" and let me tell you...this is one of those 'can't put down' books. In less than 2 nights reading, I am half way through the book already. Oh my word, I am in information overload with all the great things that the Holy Spirit has given Bro. Perry to share in this writing. If you love all things Jewish, as I do, this book is one resource that you will not want to do without. I can definitely tell this is one of those books that I will be reading, re-reading and reading again just to try and get the full effects of. Even at that, I know I will have to read it again to pick up more things that I missed the first couple of go rounds.

No comments: