Monday, March 16, 2009

Love Dare - Day 23 - 25

Day 23 - Love Always Protects

I Corinthians 13:7 "Love always protects."

Today's dare: Remove anything that is hindering your relationship, any addiction or influence that is stealing your affections & turning your heart away from your spouse.


Day 24 - Love versus Lust

I John 2:17 "The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of GOD lives forever."

Today's dare: End it now. Identify every object of lust in your life & remove it. Single out every lie you've swallowed in pursuing forbidden pleasure and reject it. Lust can not be allowed to live in a back bedroom. It must be killed and destroyed - today - and replaced with the sure promises of GOD and a heart filled with HIS perfect love.


Day 25 - Love Forgives

I Corinthians 2:10 "What I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, I did it for your sakes in the presence of CHRIST."

Today's dare: Whatever you haven't forgiven in your spouse, forgive it today. Let it go. Unforgiveness has been keeping you & your spouse in prison too long. Say from your heart, "I choose to forgive."


2 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Thanks for the inspiration.

The adventure of a redneck mommy. said...

tobad i cant reomove my sister in law she is the only hinderance we have...lol.. im talking perminatley..lol