Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Let Me Introduce You To My Newest Blog Roll Link


(Click Image Above To be Directed To My Blog Roll)

I wanted to let you know that there is a new link on the sidebar of my blog. This link will lead you to some of the sweetest blogger's in blog-land. My goal for this site is to link you with blogs that you may not have met before, as well as keep them in one place for easy reference.

Please note that this new link will NOT take the place of Evening Shade Morning Latte. It will simply take the place of the "who I am following" tab. I thought this would look more appealing than what google/blogger offers for your profile page. I hope you will enjoy this blog roll as well.

Feel free to pull up a seat and spend some time with them. You will find that each blogger has something different and uplifting that they bring into the world of blogging.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

What a great idea, I'm going to go take a look, I'm sure I'll find a lot of new sites to visit.

Hugs,
Sandra