Sunday, February 22, 2009

Love Dare - Day 1



As I told you earlier this weekend I was going to take the "Love Dare" and share my journey with you. Well, today was day 1 and the dare was to resolve to demonstrate patience and to say nothing negative to my hubby at all. I can honestly say this should be an easy one, but with all the stress that we have both been under from daily life and other extended family issues it sometimes gets hard not to say something that isn't so positive all the time. Frustrations with things set in and it makes things hard. But with GOD'S help I was able to take the challenge and complete it! I feel so accomplished. Tomorrow is another day and with it brings new challenges (not just from the book) but I am ready and willing to take them on.

James 1:19 "Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about taking the love dare... I think I'll follow along as you participate!

Sarah said...

Good luck on your journey! I am excited to follow you as you go!

Keeper of the Home said...

Thank you Rina and Sarah. I am looking forward to seeing what GOD does through me during this. Whatever it will be will definitely be better than where I am now.