I 've been watching a lot of HGTV so I can at least enjoy the great out doors...even if it's from the great indoors. Unfortunately, this has gotten me in the mood to want to redecorate and paint my own home. So here I sit pondering wainscoting, landscaping, paint schemes and more. You name it, I've thought about it. But then I turn the t.v. off and take a second glance around me and realize I love my home the way it is. So one day....yes one day I will take a room at a time and do a little home make over. For now it looks like the only make over I'm going to do is the laundry room. It's that time again...time to wash and fold the clothes. Yes, another 4 more loads and the laundry room will look like a million bucks...without all the extra dirty stuff needed to be tended to.
Pressure Cooker Taco Soup
-
It's been a rainy day making it feel almost wintery. Well...in appearance
not temperature. So I figured it was a great time to make soup. But who
wants to...
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment