Monday, July 6, 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook 7/6/15

                                           http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

                                               For Today...Monday July 6, 2015

Outside my window...
I can see the sun peeking through the clouds


I am thinking...
That this is a new day


I am thankful...
For all the blessings I have been graced with

I am wearing...
A new mindset

I am creating...
A list of things I would like to do before the end of the Summer

I am going...
To make the choice to enjoy every minute I have with my loveed ones

I am wondering...
How the Lord continues to love me, especially when I make mistakes

I am reading...
The Healing Quilt by Wanda Brunstetter

I am hoping...


I am learning...
That sometimes the Lord makes us get out of our comfort zone in order to take us to the next level

In my garden...
The roses are in full bloom

In my kitchen...
I have fallen I love with my Power Pressure Cooker XL

A favorite quote for today...
"Faults run thin when love runs deep."

A peek into one of my days...
Work, taking care of family, cooking dinner and bed

One of my favorite things...
Coming home to my girls

No comments: