Sunday, December 1, 2013

Snowman Time!

Did a little CHRISTmas decorating this morning. Not finished but it's a start.
Need to do a little adjusting but I am enjoying the new rotating tree stand.
These have been in the family for as long as I can remember.
Poor Rudolph, he's been through the mill but he still shines bright.
Every year I buy one new ornament to adorn the tree. This cutie pie was this years addition. Rednexx Man actually picked it out. He has great taste!
Snowman cupcake ornament...super love it  
Great thing about this candle holder is that he doesn't melt!
Snowmen galore


More Snowmen

What a cutie

My little twins
On the parlor side of the fireplace hearth...
Snowman treasure from my Mom last CHRISTmas.
Another addition to my Snowman family, courtesy of mom. I love the blue on his coat.
In case you haven't noticed....I like Snowmen
My birthday present several years ago. One can never have too many Snowmen.

It's a night light! How cool is he.

No comments: