Thursday, December 26, 2013

CHRISTmas Time Is Here

We had such an awesome CHRISTmas spent with family and those we love. Dixie Lee got so many presents. At one point it looked as if a toy factory had exploded in our living room. One of my personal favorites was this frilly, ruffly dress her Grandma gave her. It's adorable!!



I was overwhelmed when my sweet Rednexx Man gave me a pair of white gold and diamond earrings. They are so beautiful! 
My Mom spoils me with awesome kitchenware. Adding to my collection of enamel cast iron cookware, she gave me this beautiful Autumnal pumpkin dutch oven for CHRISTmas. I can't wait to make a pot of soup in it.




We had a great CHRISTmas dinner too. No, it wasn't the typical turkey or ham with trimmings, instead we had Mexican fare. There were tamales, enchiladas, beans, rice, sausage queso and of course dessert. Kitchen clean up went in a snap and boy did that feel good. All in all, I would say it was a wonderful day. May we never forget the true reason for the season and let HIS love live forever dwell in us. May we treat each other as if it were CHRISTmas everyday of the year. 

No comments: