Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Fun

I so love all things Fall....from the colors, the aromas, the temperature changes to decorating. It's a season that evokes the love of family and friends. So as we prepare our homes and tables for the upcoming Fall festivities of Halloween and Thanksgiving, I wanted to prepare a little something special. 
We all like to receive gifts at birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries, etc, but I think anytime of the year is a great time to bless someone with a little something to let them know they are thought of. What better time to do so than during the season of thankfulness. These cute little buckets and Fall design treat bags made the perfect containers for a few little goodies. I think it's important to let others know they are thought any time of the year. 

Since I had the craft room open I thought I'd revamp my Fall wreath while I was in the crafting mood. This sweet thing survived a hurricane, and 2 moves. So I thought she was deserving of a little sprucing up. So with a little hot glue, ribbon and some TLC she went from this....
To this...
Now it's time to sit back and enjoy a little Autumnal aroma therapy.

No comments: