Sunday, July 14, 2013

Junk Hippy

Didn't get many pics at the Junk Hippy road show yesterday, but here are a few snippets to share. Although we had a good time, we both were disappointed in how small the event was...especially considering all the PR hype that was put out on it....including my own excitement...we did do some shopping but never even hit $50, so I guess that's a good thing. Although I will probably go again if it comes this way again, but I will stick mostly with my garage & estate sales.



My Dad is into the glass jars, so when Rednexx Man spied it, 
we knew it was up my Dad's alley.
This is from the 440 Series "Butterfly Gold" Cinderella 
Mixing Bowl Set. Manufactured between 1960's - 1970's.
This bowl and the matching covered casserole were 
purchased from 2 separate vendor booths and we're not noticed 
of the match until we got home. What a beautiful score!
This 1 1/2 quart casserole is from the "Butterfly Gold" 
Cinderella Oval Covered Casserole Series 943, 945. 
Manufactured between 1960's - 1970's.

This is the 4 cup "Early American" Cinderella 
mixing bowl from the 440 Series Cinderella Mixing Bowl set.
It was manufactured between 1961 - ?
We also picked up some lovely cookbooks.


No comments: