Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Easy Sewing

After the July 4th holiday I found patriotic fabric 50% off at Joann's, so I decided I should pick up a few yards to have on hand. I went back to Joann's this week and found they had batting on sale for 40% off plus an additional 20% off my total purchase. So I decided I would make a quick blanket with the material since it was cheap enough. It's not perfect but it will keep you warm. It's a great reversible throw to use while lounging on the sofa. After so long away from my sewing machine, it felt wonderful to create again.
 

2 comments:

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

I love the fabric choices - they coordinate very well.
Mrs.B

Keeper of the Home said...

Thanks. I had been looking for the eagle pattern for over a year so when I saw it on markdown I jumped on it.