Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's Here!

It's officially SPRING! No matter what the temperature is outside, it's spring time. I love this time of year. It's filled with expectation of new life...physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Spring is a time to rejuvenate and refresh. This is when colors come to life, the LORD blesses us with new growth and it seems foods have such a freshness about them. I especially enjoy Spring time because it's the time when I get to plant my garden. Gardening soothes the soul, calms the mind and gives us an opportunity to commune with GOD'S glory in nature. Welcome Spring!

(I apologize for not linking the source of the image but I could not find the image again on the internet when I searched for it. This was saved back last year & unfortunately I forgot to save the web address of the origin. The "Welcome Spring" text was my own addition.)

No comments: