Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 4 -- My CHRISTmas wish list...


This time of year is filled w/holiday parties, family gatherings, etc. which brings with it so much joy & expectation. Butf or many, CHRISTmas time highlights the loneliness that some feel. Maybe they have no family...maybe they have lost a loved one...they may be facing some sort of hardship...regardless of what it is, this season isn't a holly jolly one for them. Reach out to someone around you...it doesn't cost a thing toshow compassion & care to another, but the reward of seeing them smile or knowing that you have somehow made their day a little less dim is the greatest treasure you will ever find. May peace & love surround you today & always.

1 comment:

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

Hi N,

I just wanted to let you know that I received your comment today. Your note letting me know you've been thinking of me has blessed me so much.
You see, I've been having a very difficult time coping with several things lately. I've been crying out to the Lord, although I know He hears me, emotionally I often feel as if He doesn't.
Him placing me in your thoughts affirms that He does hear, that He's working on my behalf & gives me hope that I will make it through this difficult time.
Thank you so much for taking time to let me know that you thought of me.

Mrs.B