Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 16 -- My CHRISTmas wish list...

"Peaceful valleys, mountaintops...No dark alleys, or sudden stops...This is my prayer...This is my prayer for you

Love is calling, starry skies...Always falling, but not for lies...This is my prayer...This is my prayer for you


May all your sweet dreams go unbroken...May every wish you've ever spoken come true...This is my prayer...This is my prayer for you


Celebrati
ons, true blue friends...Revelations, and a heart that mends...This is my prayer...This is my prayer for you


May all your sweet dreams go unbroken...May every wish you've ever spoken come true...This is my prayer...This is my prayer for you

Arms that welcome, doors opened wide...All your loved ones, gathered by your side...This is my prayer...This is my prayer for you

May all your days be filled with laughter...May all your prayers be quickly answered...This is my prayer...This is my prayer for you" 
 
~ "This is my prayer" by Reba McEntire

No comments: