Saturday, March 17, 2012

Shy Katz

 
My parents and I went for lunch yesterday at the cutest little deli,
Shy Katz, that is off the beaten path .
The building itself doesn't hold much but once you step inside 
your pleasantly surprised. None of the tables and chairs are matching
sets, but that is part of the shabby chic character.
One of my favorite things was this old fashioned cupboard. 
I fell in love with it the moment I spied it. 
The knick knacks & vintage pieces on it are absolutely lovely!!


Aren't these the most adorable Easter themed feather trees!?! 
I especially loved how they re purposed the old doors that are
hanging in the back drop.   

I immediately thought these would be great to house quilting fabrics
or knowing how much I enjoy home canning, it would be a 
perfect place to store and showcase all the pretty canned jars. 

My favorite people....my parents. 


Once we had lunch, which was so yummy, we couldn't pass up 
taking home some freshly baked goods.

In honor of St. Patrick's day, we bought a few loaves of Irish Soda Bread.


Just look at all the freshly made baked goods that were offered 
for desert. Mom & I split a piece of decadently rich 
chocolate cake and took a slice of lemon filled cake for later, 
which was just as heavenly.


I just loved their Easter decorations. Shy Katz was certainly 
a place I will be back to.  


No comments: