Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Overnight Trip To the Emergency Room

 Last night was not a fun one for us....we had to rush Dixie Lee to the emergency room as she had ingested rat poison. Yes, rat poison. My sweet baby girl definitely handled things better than I did. I was a nervous wreck. I had put her in GOD'S hands but this is my baby were talking about. GOD did not let us down that's for sure. She will be on treatment for the next 28 days but thankfully we caught it in time to get her treated.

No comments: