Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Life...Fast Forwarded

It's funny how fast life changes. This time last year I was sitting in a court room listening to the Judge declare that I am now legally divorced. A year later, I have a smile on my face & in my heart that no one can take away. I am surrounded by family & friends who mean the most to me & I am loving life for the first time in years. Just because a season or chapter of our life closes doesn't mean it's the end of the world....oh to the contrary...it can be the biggest, brightest open door you've ever seen. Embrace each day as it comes & love every expierence because ultimately everything is a learning expierence for the betterment of yourself.

4 comments:

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

I've remembered you in prayer often & am so blessed by your praise report. Our Lord is so gracious and generous, I am thrilled to hear that He is helping you find the healing you seek AND as His child deserve.
Mrs.B

Ronda said...

Oh I am so happy to read this post.
Happy for you that things have turned out so well for you and that you have such an abundance of happiness in your life now. GURL...you deserve it!

Love & Prayers,
Ronda

Keeper of the Home said...

Thank you both for the encouraging & supportive comments. Your prayers have been greatly appreciated.

Sherry said...

God, always has a plan, so glad you have peace in your life. Have a wonderful night.