Tuesday, October 11, 2011

An Out Of The Way Lunch

I just love visiting those little out of the way, off the beaten path places. Today for lunch I went to a wonderful Italian spice company that also has a delicatessen inside. Every afternoon they offer a different lunch special, but today I was in the mood to try their Muffaletta. This baby was so huge...I had enough not only for lunch but now for dinner as well.




The selection of specialty items they carry are just fantastic! And of course what could be better than freshly imported cheeses and salami. Now that's a meal in itself.

2 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

Looks like a great place to visit!!!

Ronda said...

Girl...I'm like you! I adore unique, out ot the way or out of the ordinary quaint little restaurants and shops such as this one. They always have such fab stuff.

Glad you enjoyed your self.


Luv Ya,
Ronda