Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Review of Bubble and Brown 2-Piece Stoneware Baker Set in Chocolate

Originally submitted at CSN Stores


Excite your dinner guests by bringing these vibrant, fun contemporary-shaped stoneware bakers to the table. Whether it be a roasted chicken or classic mac n' cheese, food has never looked and tasted so fabulous.

2 Piece Baker Set Includes:

  • 1 Small baker
  • 1 M...

Love It!

4out of 5

These casserole dishes are GREAT! I love the handles....they make for easy handling in the oven. The pieces easily go from oven to table. They heat & cook evenly. The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because of the depth of the side walls, If you have a juicy/saucy casserole you'll have to really watch and make sure the juices don't overflow out of the sides. Other than that, I am well pleased with them.

(legalese)

2 comments:

Cranky G. said...

I can't remember if I told you this, but I saw somewhere (maybe QVC?) and they had these, in brown, and they were filled with fresh flowers in yellows and whites. It was really cute, and made a nice low centerpiece!

Blessed Beyond said...

I have the bigger one and LOVE IT!!! It fits for us to make casseroles in them better. It's one of my favorite pieces!!!!