Friday, May 28, 2010

And The Winner Is.....

I would like to thank each of you for taking time to enter my give-a-way. I also want to give a huge thank you to CSNStores for allowing me this awesome opportunity. I had so much fun reading what each of you would use the certificate for as well as meeting some new followers. So now it's time to select the winner....

May we have a drum please!?! Using Research Randomizer, our winner is.....





Congratulations "CT47"!! Please contact me with your email address so your prize can be awarded to you. You'll have to come back and share with us what you used your gift certificate on. Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Once again, thank you to each of you who entered.

**Update: "CT47" ~ watch your inbox for a message from CSNStores with your gift certificate information.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Congratulations CT47!
Thank you again Mrs M. for the opportunity to win a wonderful gift.

Christa