Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday 4-12-10


(For more Happy Homemaker's click on image above
Thanks Sandra for hosting this meme)

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Beautiful and sunny

Things that make me happy:
Being married to my husband, the sound of my husband's voice,
being held by my Saviour

Book I'm reading:
Bible (NIV)

What I'm enjoying on TV:
Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution

On the menu for dinner:
Stuffed Pork Chops

On my To Do List:
Clean house, steam the floors, laundry

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
A cabbage/minestrone soup that my dear Hubby made
over the weekend

In the craft basket:
I'm thinking Christmas

Looking forward to this week:
The results of the 44th annual Pillsbury Bake Off
contest that is being held as I write

Tips and Tricks:
Try not to bite off more than you can comfortably chew

My favorite blog post this week:
Patchwork Potholder Rug

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Petite Purls

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

Lesson learned the past few days:
Simple Things Can Heal A Home

On my mind:
Lots.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Nahum 1:7 "The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble;
and HE knoweth them that trust in HIM"


1 comment:

Patty said...

Thanks for sharing the Patchwork Potholder Rug. It is so cute. Have a great day.