Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A New Blanket For The Princess


Well, Jack Frost is making yet another visit to our area. The temperature has fallen quickly and boy is it cold out. We got the dogs plenty of hay to put with their blankets so they can stay nice and warm. Yes, they are very well protected from the elements.

While I was out this morning I made a stop at JoAnn's to see if there was anything that I just had to have. Nothing much caught my eye until I spotted some fabric that I thought would be perfect to use in making my little princess a new blanket. Best yet, it was on sale for 50% off!

Here's the front....


H
ere's the back....


It's so soft and cuddly. I almost want to use it myself!
She had her bubble bath and is now relaxing
while watching "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?"


2 comments:

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

What a spoiled little girl! That blanket is beautiful. As always, you did a fabulous job!
Mrs.B

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

Gorgeous blankie for a sweet girl. And, I would believe she's smarter!