Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The GAP and Aeropostale Coupons


2-4-6-8 extra cheer is always great! Especially when it involves 20% off. Click HERE to print out your 20% off coupon to use at your next GAP store purchase. Expires 1-30-2010


Click HERE for a 30% off coupon for Aeropostale. Unfortunately the discount does not apply to clearance items. Valid 11-19-09 thru 11-22-09

We are not normally mall shoppers but with Christmas coming and the recession dip hitting the retailers, marketing departments are certainly trying to lure us through their doors any way they can. I think I might actually have to venture out and see if these coupons will be worth it for us. If nothing else we can probably use them to pick up some inexpensive socks or t-shirts to use as Christmas gifts.

3 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

I hadn't thought of using the coupons for inexpensive gifties like socks! Can't really afford their big ticket items, but the smalls would be perfect!

mrshester said...

It's too bad I'm boycotting GAP...is Aeropostale associated with GAP? My husband really loves that store.

Here's the lyrics to GAP's new "holiday" commercial:

"Two, Four, Six, Eight, now's the time to liberate
Go Christmas, Go Hanukkah, Go Kwanza, Go Solstice.
Go classic tree, go plastic tree, go plant a tree, go add a tree,
You 86 the rules, you do what feels just right.
Happy do whatever you wanukkah, and to all a cheery night."

Keeper of the Home said...

Mrs. Hester~
I have seen and heard that commercial as well.

I'm really not sure if they are related. I wouldn't think so as they are totally different in style (at least in my opinion.) I did see on this site http://www.gapinc.com/public/index.shtml
that the only other related stores listed were Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime and Athleta.

~Mrs. M