Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mrs. Baird's Ain't Got Nothing On The Amish



If you get time to make my recipe for Amish Brown Bread, I guarantee you it will be well worth the effort. Today I had to make 4 more loaves as I just can't keep enough of it readily on hand. It goes as quick as I can get it baked! *grin* Not only does it taste great, it's such an easy recipe & I love the fact that it does not call for a rising time...the oven does the work for you. So what are you waiting for? Now go get the butter out and bless your family with homemade bread. In the words of Martha Stewart..."it's a good thing!"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. M,
I made Cinnamon Bread for Breakfast this morning. We love the smell of bread cooking. I enjoy visiting your blog.
Blessings,
Elizabeth

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

I will have to give this one a try!