Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last Minute Baking

Remembering at last minute this morning that I was in charge of bringing rolls to our Lady's Luncheon today, I quickly pulled out one of my favorite recipes from Paula Deen. I increased my ingredient amounts slightly to get almost a full muffin pan worth. Normally the recipe only makes half a pan. These are so yummy! In less than 20 minutes I had my rolls mixed, baked and ready to go, not to mention clean up was a snap! How quick is that!?!

Easy Rolls
1-1/2 c. self rising flour
3/4 c. milk
1-1/2 tsp. sugar
3 Tblsp. mayonnaise



Preheat oven to 350*. In a small mixing bowl stir together milk and flour until smooth. Add in sugar and mayonnaise. Mix well. Spoon batter into a greased muffin pan and bake for 12-15 minutes.

Click HERE for printable recipe

Recipe adapted from "The Lady & Sons Savannah Country Cookbook" by Paula Deen

2 comments:

Tonia said...

That looks good! Our lastest bread craze is bread sticks.. I have made them with everything!lol

Jamie Stroupe said...

I want to thank you for this recipe!! I have made them twice now and my brood ate them right up!! They are so yummy!!!

Coming From The Stroupe Home !!