Monday, September 7, 2009

Cooking 101 -- Mr. M's Oven Roasted Chicken

Mr. M is back with his "Cooking 101 Video Tutorials." Today's lesson will be Oven Roasted Chicken. If you missed his first video lesson, click here to check it out.

Oven Roasted Chicken
by Mr. M

Part 1


Part 2
We sincerely apologize, but due to technical difficulties, part 2 if this series would not upload. However, to fill you in on what Mr. M demonstrated...prepare your baking dish by layering a few pieces of rough chopped celery and onion to give your chicken a bed to sit upon. Once chicken was added to dish, add in more carrots, onions, celery and potatoes. Season with salt, pepper, garlic (rough chopped & powder), Italian seasoning or any other seasonings of your choice.

Part 3



Part 4


Part 5


Part 6


3 comments:

Simply Heart And Home said...

That looks so delicious and easy too! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Gina

Cranky G. said...

What's that you say? You want me to come and live with you? No problem!!

Seriously, I LOVE the tutorials! When is Mrs. M going to grace us with one?

Keeper of the Home said...

Simply Heart & Home~
I am so glad you liked it. He enjoys cooking and had fun making the video.

Cranky ~
You crack me up!!! *grin* Hmmm...a Mrs. M video...we shall see. I have thought about it before but I think Mr. M is much better at live demonstrations than I am. But that's not to say that I won't venture into one day for a change up.

~Mrs. M