Friday, April 10, 2009

Who Do You Say HE Is?


(Photo Source)

Jehovah Jireh, you're my Provider
Yes you are, yes you are
Jehovah Nissi, you reign in victory
Jehovah Shalom, you're my Prince of Peace
Lord I worship you, because of who You are,

Jehovah Rapha, when I'm sick in my body you're my Healer
Jehovah Rapha, you're my healer
Yes you are, yes you are
Jehovah Shammah, you're always with me
Jehovah Sabaoth, you're my strong deliverer
I worship you, yes I do, yes I do
And I worship You, because of who You are

Jehovah Jireh ~ you're my provider
Jehovah Nissi ~ you reign in victory
Jehovah Shalom ~ you're my prince of peace
Jehovah Rapha ~ when I'm sick in my body, you're my healer
Jehovah Shammah ~ you're always with me
Jehovah Sabaoth ~ you're my strong deliverer
Because of who you are

2 comments:

Conny said...

that's a beautiful post. Thank you!

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

One of my favorite songs.

Mrs. B