Monday, April 6, 2009

Thank You & Now The Award Goes To...

Lisa bestowed this "Love" award upon me. Thank you Lisa so much for this honor.

The award is as follows: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find & be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated."

The rules of the award are as follows: Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to 8 bloggers that then need to choose 8 bloggers of their own to pass the award to. Include the following text depicting the award..."Each of the following ladies, I simply love. They each have faced their own challenges in their lives & the way they encapsulate their expierences endears them greatly to my heart."

And now the award goes to...

Ronda @ A Peachy Keen Life ~ Carrie @ Farming On Faith

Patty @ Blessings Beyond ~
Mrs. B @ Her Peculiar Life

Vee @ A Haven For Vee ~ Sandra @ Diary Of A Stay Home Mom

Mrs. Hester @ Forever Student ~ Ruth @ But First, We Have Coffee

10 comments:

Sandra said...

Thank you SO much, I appreciate it :)

Farming On Faith said...

Thank you for this wonderful award! Bless you~I will work on passing in on as soon as I get through this Retreat! Have a blessed day!

Unknown said...

I am honored and humbled. Thank you! I will put something on my blog later when I get time.

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

I am go gratefull. Thank you, Thank you. As soon as we finish the bathroom remodel (hopefully by Wednesday), I will forward this award on to eight others.

Again, thank you for honoring my blog in such a special way. You and your blog are always a blessing to me.

Mrs. B

mrshester said...

Awww, I got a prize! :) Thank you, dear sister. I am honored...and I don't even know what self-aggrandizement is, lol. I thank God that He led me to your blog, you have been such a blessing to me as well.

Ronda said...

Oh My Goodness,
Thank you so very much my sweet friend :)
I am honored. I am so very thankful that my sweet Lord lead me to your blog and towards a new friendship between the two of us.
Thank you again.
Love & Prayers,
Ronda

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to break in on this post but I wanted to make sure you knew that I think I fixed the sharing on my files, and I answered you on my shopping list blog post. Thanks for letting me know that! You're a gem!

Blessed Beyond said...

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your friendship. You are dear to me! Thank you so much for checking in and your prayers. Sorry I didn't get to reply more. We didn't always have computer access. Hugs and Love, Many Blessings,

Vee said...

Thank you for thinking of me! I have not had the pleasure of meeting you so this takes me by surprise. I'm flagging your blog so that I may have a proper look around.

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

I finally got a few moments to post my award. Again, thank you so much for thinking of me. You are a kind a dear friend.

Mrs. B