Thursday, April 30, 2009

Something Neat Or So I Think It Is

As I browsed the t.v. channels tonight I happened upon TCT, "The Church Channel." Granted I have watched this channel many times in the past but the program that was airing was not one I was familiar with. As I began to listen to what was going on I felt myself smiling on the inside.

The program was called "A Dash of Taste." Well, you know me and how much I love cooking, so my interest was definitely sparked just by the name. But this was not just your ordinary cooking show. It was way better than that. Here's a brief description of the show:



"It's time to spice things up with "A Dash of Taste." This TCT Production isn't your average cooking show. Along with cooking uo some family favorites, we'll whet your appetite for a taste of the Word, and throw in a word of sage wisdome. Join Anna van Deventer, Dionne Williams and Kelly Brayfield for a bit of love and laughter as they share how GOD has added a dash of taste through triumphs, failures, joys and heartaches."
Check out the show here to see some of the recipes from the series. You can also watch episodes online by clicking here.

1 comment:

Blessed Beyond said...

Thank you so much for sharing! This sounds awesome!!! Hope yall have a great weekend!

Hugs and Blessings,