Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Has Sprung Around The House

The dining room spring table scape is now complete.




I just love the napkin ring holders. They are so cute.




Of course I had to do something with the breakfast table. I couldn't leave that room out. The edges of the tablecloth have the same inset pattern as the top. It's one of my favorite tablecloths.


I used an old tablecloth that I have had for years now and for our centerpiece, I pulled out my tiny egg tree. This table scape might be simple and plain, but it sure brightens up the breakfast nook.


Everything I used to decorate with were things I had on hand already. So for two tablescapes, it cost absolutely nothing financially. This just goes to show that regardless of what you have, it can always be turned into something else. So the next time you want to go shopping, look at home first. You never know what hidden treasures you might have until you look with an open mind.
Don't misunderstand, I know the real reason for Easter is JESUS. However, I love the pastel colors of Spring and enjoy brightening up the house is all. But the brightest area in the house is in our hearts where JESUS lives. Happy Spring everyone!


4 comments:

Farming On Faith said...

Very well done! Happy Easter~Praise God He Arose!

The adventure of a redneck mommy. said...

that is so pretty it would last about 2 seconds at my house cause my one and two yr old destroy everything.. my living room and their room looks like toy r us exploded..lol

Treasia Stepp said...

Beautiful tablescapes. Love the centerpiece and the napkin rings.

Blessed Beyond said...

IT's beautiful. Love the precious napkin rings!!! They are too cute!