Monday, March 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook 3-23-09


Click image above for more
Daybook participants

For today...

Outside my window ~ the sun is peeking through
the fog

I am thinking ~ about things that I want to get done
today
From the learning room ~ each day in one's life is a
learned lesson

I am thankful for ~ my husband, our Church,
for GOD'S unfailing Word, things that stand the
test of time

From the kitchen ~ spaghetti

I am wearing ~ capris, t-shirt & tennis shoes

I am reading ~ The Bible, The Love Dare,
my words being typed on the computer screen

I am hoping ~ for a great week

I am creating ~ my new Home Keeper's routine

I am hearing ~ the dog snoring as she sleeps

Around the house ~ getting back into the swing of
things

One of my favorite things ~ time spent with my Husband

A few plans for the rest of the week ~ Home Keeping,
getting out our Easter decorations, rearranging the 3rd
bedroom


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you ~

Homemade corn bread. There's nothing better.


3 comments:

Treasia Stepp said...

I enjoy reading these posts so much. It always makes for a calmer Monday.

Jerralea said...

Mmmm... I do love homemade cornbread! I see that I'm thankful for a lot of the same things you are. Isn't it wonderful to find we have sisters in Christ all over the world wide web?

Unknown said...

First time participating in this meme. I have found so many wonderful new sites to add to my reader, including yours. Thanks