Saturday, March 21, 2009

Save Money With Sandra Lee

I am so excited! I just found out that Sandra Lee will be hosting anew show on the Food Network called "Sandra's Money Saving Meals." Is this not awesome or what!?! The new show is to air May 10th @ 12pm ET/PT.

Here is an excerpt from an article about this wonderful news...
"Sandra whips up delicious recipes perfect for every day of the week, all based on her "triple A factor" of accessible, aspirational and affordable. To maximize cost-saving success, she shares unique ideas for savvy supermarket shopping and proper pantry stocking while highlighting each meal's unbeatable cost per serving. Sandra then prepares clever leftover dishes from each episode called "Round 2 Recipes" - one in the show and another on FoodNetwork.com (www.foodnetwork.com)."

Let me add this...you are definitely going to want to check out her new magazine...I'm sure you will like what you see. The things I personally like about the magazine are: the easy cost effective recipes, the super useful craft/decorating tips & tricks, the limited amount of ads in the periodical and the format as a whole. After reading through this issue I immediately knew it was one that I was going to have to subscribe to.

No comments: